PDI registration must be completed before making housing reservations.
Once you have registered for PDI, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to make hotel reservations. Please make sure to check your spam or junk email folders for your confirmation email. If you do not receive your PDI registration confirmation email - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ASMC has secured rooms at the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center and the Inn at Opryland, in Nashville. Once you register for the PDI, a housing link will be on the final page of the completed registration process, and also provided in your confirmation email.
PDI Registration must be completed before making housing reservations.
|For a full-scale Hotel Area map, click the image below.
There are approximately 16 commercial airlines that fly into Nashville International Airport. Nashville International Airport is comprised of one main terminal building and is located approximately 8 miles north of downtown Nashville. Airline Information link: https://www.flynashville.com
- For fastest service, we recommend Uber or Lyft for approximately $18-$23 depending on time of day.
- For taxi rates, click here: https://www.flynashville.com/ground-transportation/Pages/taxis.aspx
- The Gaylord Opryland Hotel offers one 55 passenger airport shuttle that departs every 30 minutes, daily, to the Nashville International Airport and back. Purchase your shuttle ticket when booking your hotel room to receive the group discount price of $28.00 per person roundtrip; otherwise it is $35.00 per person roundtrip.
- The Inn at Opryland Hotel shuttle is $35.00 per person roundtrip and can be purchased upon arrival to the airport at the Gaylord Opryland Welcome Desk on the lower level of the airport between the two escalators.
Additional ground transportation information is available at: https://www.flynashville.com/ground-transportation/Pages/default.aspx
Transportation from the Inn at Opryland to Gaylord Opryland Convention Center
- For those attendees staying at the Inn at Opryland, you can take the airport shuttle bus in the morning as it stops at Gaylord Opryland before leaving for the airport. There is no charge. The bus departs daily, every 30 minutes. First departure from the Inn at Opryland is 6:45am and then they run on the 15 and 45 time slots from there.
- For return from Gaylord Opryland to the Inn at Opryland, you can take the Resort Complex Shuttle. It travels to the Inn at Opryland and Opry Mills Mall. The shuttle is complimentary and runs daily from 11:30am – 8:45pm. You can pick up the shuttle in the Magnolia Canopy entrance or the Cascades Lobby Canopy entrance.
Tickets are available at the Concierge desk in the Cascades Lobby at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and at the front desk at the Inn at Opryland. Please call 615-889-1000 for any shuttle questions. The cost is $20, per person roundtrip or $40 per person roundtrip for a 3-day pass (unlimited, consecutive 3-day use). Groups of 4+ receive 50% off and 18 and under are free with paid adult. Check times on-site for current schedule.
Parking and Directions
For information on directions to and parking close to the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center, please refer to: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/bnago-gaylord-opryland-resort-and-convention-center/
.PDI 2020 Hotel Parking Rates:
- Gaylord Opryland is $32.00 daily for self parking and $40/day for valet.
- Inn at Opryland – Complimentary on-site parking
Per Diem Information
All official ASMC hotels are within per diem for single rooms. Lodging per diem in Nashville for May 2020 is $223 per night, with M&IE per diem set at $61. Meals included in the registration fee are breakfast (Wednesday-Friday), lunch (Wednesday-Friday) and dinner (Wednesday). For more information on per diem, travel regulations, and tax exemption,
.PDI 2020 Hotel Room Rates:
- Gaylord Opryland is $223.00 single/double plus taxes, per night (per diem)
- Inn at Opryland is $199.00 single/double plus taxes, per night
Special Needs Assistance
If you require special assistance in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Libby Long at (800) 462-5637 ext. 103 by May 1, 2020.
Tennessee Tax Exemption Form